STAGE 1 – COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- Read the ENTRY GUIDE for all the essential information on your entry including key dates, categories, judging criteria and top tips.
- Complete the online application form and submit payment for you entries. You will receive an automatic confirmation within 24 hours of submitting your entry.
Please note that if you have submitted an entry in the past season, all you will need to do is sign in using the same credentials.
If you have any queries or require any assistance relating to stage 1 please contact us at email@example.com.
Entry fees, per entry, based on total number of entries:
- Members (Members of the FESPA Associations in Europe and FESPA Direct members) - €50 per entry
- Non-Members - €100 per entry
- Young star entrants (Aged 16-25 working as a junior employe or student in any print related discipline) - €15 per entry
STAGE 2 – SEND US YOUR ENTRY
It is compulsory that you send your entry or a small sample of the overall entry.
- Read the ‘Shipping Guidelines’ – download them HERE
- Download and print your label – HERE
- Please use the dedicated label provided when sending your entries
- Special care in packing must be taken to avoid damage
- Entry parcels must arrive between 8 – 27 November 2019
- Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org once you have sent your entry.
STAGE 3 – JUDGING
Judging will be held in December. Judges will not know the identity of the participant until the Awards decisions have been made.
STAGE 4 – THE PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD OPENS FOR VOTING
Displayed on FESPA.com from the 8 November 2019 – online voting will open with all the shortlisted entries eligible for the chance to win The People’s Choice Award. Encourage your community to vote for your entries during this stage as all entries are considered for the People’s Choice Award.
Voting opens 8 november
STAGE 5 – WINNERS ANNOUNCED
Winners will be announced at the FESPA Gala Dinner in Madrid, 25 March 2020.